As of 2021, Amazon is the largest e-commerce website in the world in terms of total sales and market capitalization. Amazon basically became the king of e-commerce by putting customers first, having a ton of stuff to buy, and using tech to make everything run smoothly. And Jeff Bezos, the guy behind Amazon, is known for thinking long-term and not being afraid to take risks, like experimenting with drones and automation. The company is known for constantly innovating and experimenting with new features and services. And, that has been the case with their gift cards, too!
Let’s look at the many ways to purchase and redeem an Amazon gift card in detail.
Amazon Cards For Any Occasion
Amazon offers gift cards that can be used to purchase items on the Amazon website. You can choose from a variety of designs and denominations. And, you can even customize the gift card with your own message.
Buying Amazon gift cards is a breeze. You can grab them online from dedicated stores or in-store, and they make for a great gift for pretty much anyone. Plus, you know they can buy whatever they want on Amazon so it’s a win-win.
Types of Amazon Cards
Amazon offers 3 types of gift cards that you can purchase and send to your clients or your loved ones electronically or by mail.
- Amazon.com Gift Cards: These are traditional gift cards that can be used to purchase any item on Amazon.com. Login to the website, choose a design, and add a personal message.
- Amazon eGift Cards: These are electronic gift cards that are sent to the recipient’s email address. The recipient can then redeem the gift card on Amazon.com.
- Specialty Gift Cards: These gift cards are for specific occasions such as birthdays, weddings, and holidays. These cards feature designs and messages tailored to the occasion. Specialty gift cards are the popular option for restaurants, movies, and specific brands
Happy Birthday, Johnny! Get yourself an awesome Lego kit.
Enjoy a Gift of $25 to ...
How To Buy Amazon Gift Cards?
To purchase a gift card on Amazon, go to the “Gift Cards” section of the website and select the type of gift card you want to buy. You can choose a standard gift card, a gift card for a specific occasion, or a personalized gift card with your own photo or message. Then, enter the recipient’s name and email address (if you are sending the gift card electronically) and choose the delivery method. The payment can be made using a credit card or your Amazon account balance.
How to Redeem Your Gift Card?
After the gift card has been purchased, the recipient of your gift will receive an email or physical card with instructions on how to redeem the gift card. Physical gift cards can be redeemed online or in person at a retail location.
If you have a digital gift card and want to redeem it, you can do so during the checkout process on Amazon.com by entering the claim code on the back of the card. To redeem an Amazon gift card, you must enter the code at checkout when making a purchase on the Amazon website. The value of the gift card will be applied to the total purchase price, and any remaining balance can be paid using another payment method.
Digital gift cards can also be redeemed online or in Amazon’s mobile app. If you are not interested in using the gift amount right away, the redeemed gift amount will be added to your Amazon account and applied to your next purchase.
Why Buy Amazon Gift Cards?
Every holiday season or on every special occasion, you might ask yourself, “Is it ok to buy a gift card as a present?” The answer is, “Yes! Absolutely!”
There are several reasons why someone might choose to buy gift cards. Some of the most common reasons include:
- Convenience: Amazon gift cards are a breeze to buy online, so you can send them to whoever you want, whenever you want
- Versatility: You can buy pretty much anything on Amazon with one of these gift cards
- Popularity: Amazon is one of the most popular online retailers, so it’s likely that the person you give the gift card to will find something they want
- Flexibility: Gift cards can be used at any time and don’t expire, so the person can use them whenever they want
- Customizable: Some Amazon gift cards are customizable with a personal message or image, making them a great option for gift-giving occasions such as birthdays or holidays
Your perfect gift for Anyone!
- Quick and Easy to Buy
- Unique and Shows That You Care
- Available for a Huge Number of Retailers
- Fun to Unwrap