The last few years have shown us how crucial it is to design a welcoming environment. It makes sense that we’re putting more stress on home decor given that so many of us are spending more time at home.
Since the Covid-19 pandemic has caused many of us to spend more time at home, furnishing our homes with a warm and inviting atmosphere is more crucial than ever. With their inherent beauty and ability to purify the air, decor plants and flowers can change any environment.
Let’s take a look at some of the most impressive floral and plant decor styles for 2023.
Trend 1: Biophilic Design
By using biophilic design, you can make a place that is peaceful and welcoming by bringing nature indoors. It has been demonstrated that this design strategy, which includes natural elements like plants, wood, and stone, lowers stress levels, improves the quality of the air, and improves overall well-being.
According to research from University of Melbourne, even one plant can boost productivity in a workspace by 15%. There are several choices to consider if you want to incorporate biophilic design into your space.
The use of living walls is one of these possibilities. These vertical gardens are a striking and original way to add some greenery; they also enhance air quality, lower noise levels, and even aid in temperature control.
Here are some plants that are great for creating a biophilic design:
● Palm trees
● Peace lilies
These plants not only look beautiful, but they also help to purify the air, increase humidity, and reduce stress levels. Additionally, they can help to create a natural, calming environment that is perfect for relaxation and productivity.
Trend 2: Low-Maintenance Plants
Here are some options to consider:
● Snake plant, also referred to as “mother-in-tongue,” law’s is a virtually indestructible plant that can endure in any setting. It works wonders at removing pollutants like formaldehyde and benzene from the air.
● ZZ plant: this plant has a reputation for thriving in low-light conditions and needs very little water. Additionally, it works wonders at clearing the air of pollutants like xylene and benzene.
● Pothos is a trailing plant that requires little maintenance and can grow in a range of lighting situations. Additionally, it’s excellent for adding texture and purifying the air in your space.
● The spider plant is a low-maintenance plant that also yields “spiderettes,” or baby spider plants, which can be potted and cultivated independently. Additionally, it is excellent at eliminating pollutants like formaldehyde and xylene from the air.
There are many ways to decorate your house or place of business with these low-maintenance plants. They can be arranged in clusters on a shelf or table for a lush, layered appearance, or you can use suspended planters to make the most of the available vertical space. For a more eclectic appearance, you can also combine various low-maintenance plant varieties. There are countless options!
Trend 3: Dried Flowers
Here are some examples of dried flowers and their benefits:
● Lavender – known for its calming properties, can help reduce stress and anxiety.
● Baby’s Breath – delicate and airy, adds a soft and romantic touch to any space.
● Eucalyptus has a refreshing scent and can help purify air.
● Pampas Grass adds texture and height to a room, can be used as a statement piece.
● Sunflowers – bright and cheerful, can boost mood and energy levels.
Dried flowers are a great way to add some texture and color to your space without the need for constant maintenance. They’re also incredibly long-lasting, so you can enjoy their beauty for months or even years. Plus, they add a rustic and vintage feel to any space, making them a versatile decor option.
Trend 4: Hanging Plants
Hanging plants can add some depth and dimension to your space. They’re also a great way to take advantage of vertical space, which can be especially useful in smaller spaces.
Here are some hanging plants and their benefits:
● Spider plants are easy to care for, purify air, and remove toxins such as formaldehyde and xylene.
● English Ivy reduces mold in the air, can help alleviate allergies, and has been shown to improve air quality
● String of Pearls has a unique appearance, are easy to move, and are low-maintenance
● Pothos can thrive in low light, removes pollutants from the air, and is easy to care for.
Hey! Use this gift card for a little bit of hope and joy. Stay strong!
Enjoy a Gift of $25 to ...
Benefits of Plant Decor
Having plants around the house has a lot of advantages, including improving the aesthetics and making you feel better. In addition to adding texture, plants also remove pollutants and increase oxygen levels.
Even simply being around plants can reduce stress, increase productivity, and improve your mood, according to studies. You also don’t have to spend a fortune or put in a lot of work because plants are inexpensive and simple to maintain.
Here are some reasons to green up your space:
● Makes your place look better
● Improves air quality
● Lowers stress levels
● Boosts productivity
● Makes you feel better overall
● Cheap and easy to maintain
1-800-FLOWERS Gift Cards
Are you on the hunt for the perfect gift to give to your friend who’s obsessed with plants? Look no further than 1-800-FLOWERS! They offer a wide variety of flowers and plants, as well as other unique decor items. And what better way to give the gift of choice than with a gift card?
Your friend will have a blast picking out the perfect greenery to add to their space. It’s a thoughtful and personal way to show them how much you care. So why not give them the gift of a green thumb and let them create their own little indoor garden oasis? They’ll love it!
Your perfect gift for Anyone!
- Quick and Easy to Buy
- Unique and Shows That You Care
- Available for a Huge Number of Retailers
- Fun to Unwrap